Sunday, July 27, 2008

We love New York!


In April Amanda and I went to New York City with our friends Lise and Emily. We had a blast, it was amazing how much you can do there in 31/2 days. The picture below is in Grand Central Station. The one on the left is Time Square (at
1 a.m.)

Amanda and Emily in a "green taxi". The NYC taxi drivers don't really like these guys. We about got ran off the road several times. I was an adventure. Below is at The Lion King. We had goose bumps in the opening act. The costuming was amazing!


I had my first (I hope to have many more) NYC hot dog, complete with mustard and sauerkraut Surprisingly I really liked it and I even got a kiss from the hot dog man. We had such a great time playing in the city. Amanda and I both fell in love with New York and hope to visit again.

1 comment:

John said...

Wow,
Great to see your NYC pics. Glad to see you finally have a blog. Makes family feel not so far away. BTW, change your pic size to large when you are adding them so that they are easier to see.