Monday, March 16, 2009

Snaped foot


Hello, this is Zac; this is the first time I posted pictures so it will not be too great. Your probably wondering what this picture is, it’s my dad's foot, here is the story. My dad was playing ward basketball, there was 32 seconds left in the game, he was running down the court when he turned around and fell. He said it felt just like someone kicked him. What happened was his Kellies tendon snapped so he had to get surgery and now he has a piece of a dead man in him.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Zac, I like your post. That's too bad about your dad. I hope he is recovering from his surgery well and tolerating his cast.

David and Jaycee said...

Ward Basketball is literally one of thee most dangerous sports out there I think! We hope you have a speedy recovering Uncle Bob! My main question is do you feel all your power and strength leave you when it happened???

Katrina said...

OUCH! ): Hope Uncle Bob's feeling better.